Looking for a memorable and exciting Sri Lanka safari tour? Find the trails that we have plan for you as follows to get you the best of wildlife.
Sri Lanka Safari Tour 8 Days Summary
- Day 1 & 2 – Wilpattu National Park
- Day 3 – Minneriya National Park
- Day 4 – Wasgamuwa National Park
- Day 5 – Maduruoya National Park
- Day 6 – Yala
- Day 7 – Udawalawe National Park
- Day 8 – Unawatuna
Day 1 & 2 – Wilpattu National Park
Wilpattu national park is 30km way from the Sri Lanka’s first momentous kingdom Anuradhapura. The significant point about this significant wildlife capital is known as the largest wildlife statuary in Sri Lanka, surely a destination that you should not miss out.
As many other national parks in Sri Lanka, Wilpattu is also located centering the dry zone and offering a spontaneous of tranquility and relaxation to its visitors.
Highlights in Wilpattu National Park
- Adore a half or full day safari session at Wilpattu.
- Visit the famous historic caoital Anuradhapura.
- Enjoy the sunset at the river banks or try out a bicycle session when the sun is shading right across the sky.
Suggested Read: Sri Lanka Wildlife Tour
Day 3 – Minneriya National Park
Minneriya is considered as the place where you can spot the largest elephant gathering in not just Sri Lanka, but in South Asia as well. We can assure the fact that Minneriya will make you fall in love with its mesmerizing wild life explore.
The Safari session will last around good 2- 4 hours and will present you a lot during the session. Don’t forget to miss out the scenic place spread across this fascinating sanctuary.
Highlights in Minneriya National Park
- Enjoy the best of your safari session.
- Visit the romantic historic capital Sigiriya.
- Taste a delicious spicy local meal at Minneriya.
Suggested Read: Sri Lanka Tour Packages
Day 4 – Wasgamuwa National Park
Wasgamuwa national park is located right next to the famous historical capital of Polonnaruwa. Known as one of the famous national park in Sri Lanka, Wasgamuwa national park is 225 Km away from Colombo.
Bordered by the longest river in Sri Lanka of enthralling MahaweliRiver, Wasgmauwa has a lot to enticethe nature lovers and so as everyone who love wildlife.
Wasgamuwa is often characterized by taller trees which make this sanctuary an evergreen forest reserve spanning to a tropical dry mix atmosphere.
Wasgamuwa also is not so a crowded wildlife destination, and is the right place to enjoy your most awaited safari session.
Highlights in Wasgamuwa National Park
- Enjoy a half day or full day safari by observing dynamic wild animals and birds.
- Visit the famous historic capital Polonnaruwa.
Suggested Read: Sri Lanka Photography Tour
Day 5 – Maduruoya National Park
MaduruOya national park covers a considerable area for Sri Lanka wildlife conservation by connecting to a giant reservoir name MaduruOya. It is a scenic spot that attract both local and foreign tourists, but is not so a crowded place as many other national park in Sri Lanka.
If you always looked for a sanctuary to get connected with nature and find sometimes for yourselves by getting rid from bustling and rusting world, Madura Oya is a place that you will feel blessed to be in.
Highlights in Maduruoya National Park
- Find your favorite natural sights in MaduruOya national park.
- Discover around more than 100 of bird species during your safari session.
- Enjoy a day excursion to historic capital Sigiriya
Day 6 – Yala
When it comes to safari tours and wildlife tours in Sri Lanka, Yala is concerned as a top listed destination in Sri Lanka. A stay at this mesmerizing destination right by the wildlife would add a lot to your most awaited holiday.
Yala is celebrated among the wildlife fans in several points. First Yala is renowned as a habitation presenting a larger density of leopards in the world.
Also it is famed as a place where you can spot so many bird species in one spot, and that includes around 215 of bird species and 6 endemic species as well.
Apart from that, Yala is a perfect place to observe many more wild animals. The location is very relaxing with its pondering atmosphere and surely will offer you a memorable safari session.
Highlights in Yala
- Enjoy a half day or full day safari session.
- Try out a night camping near Yala sanctuary.
- Relish the fascinating Kirinda beach and admire its beauty on a fine sunset time.
Day 7 – Udawalawe National Park
There are enormous reasons why Udawalawe is picked by the nature and wildlife lovers as their first choice when it comes to safari tours.
Udawalawe is quite a showcase that preserves and presents the best of wildlife with dynamic flora and fauna collection.
Udawalawe is famous for wild elephants. You may spot many elephants wander across the sanctuary in larger gathering those enjoy their pensive moments right nearby the waterways and also you may find a lot of elephant marching towards the woods in finding their mates.
Udawalawe is such a lovely place that you will never get tied in beholding. It is not just about the elephants, you may find many other species of your favorite wild lives in one place.
Producing a calm and quite set up for its visitors, Udawalawe is a safari place that you should not miss out during your stay in Sri Lanka.
Highlights in Udawalawe National Park
- Enjoy a memorable safari session.
- Visit the Asia’s first elephant rehabilitation center- AthAthuruSewana
- If you love to contribute for the welfare of the wild elephant, AthAthuruSewana is the right place where you can donate something to save a wildlife.
- A camping session at Udawalawe would be a memorable experience for you to treasure in lifetime.
Day 8 – Unawatuna
Unawatuna is the right place to conclude your safari tour with a touch of pristine beaches around.
Famed and favored worldwide as one of the most celebrated beach locations and mesmerizing viewpoints Unawatuna is all you need to warm up your heart and moods.
Unawatuna beach is adoring the down south coastal line of Sri Lanka with its magical colours featuring turquoise wakes and waves.
Beach stay would be a perfect idea to conclude a memorable safari session, and you wouldn’t have any regrets in choosing Unawatuna for your last day stay in the magical paradise island of Sri Lanka.
During your stay at Unawatuna don’t forget add some local flavor with a mouthwatering sea food dish prepared by using the best spices of the island.
To tempt your feelings and relish your sensations there is no other place like Unawatuna as it has a lot to add your most awaited holiday.
Highlights in Unawatuna
- Enjoy some thrilling water sports session on your stay.
- Feel bless to dive amid the colorful coral lines and explore the best of marine life.
- Try out a delicious local meal cooked with the best spices of Sri Lanka.
- Relax your evening by enjoy the shades creating by the fading sun.
T2 Travels Sri Lanka the best travel agents in Sri Lanka features dynamic trails and tours plans to take you to the right place where you always wished to be.
We offer customized and tailor made tour packages by making sure that our client are happy and satisfied.
Contact us to arrange Sri Lanka safari tour.